Delivery on orders within the UAE
For all orders within the UAE, your order will be dispatched using our premium courier partner Parzel. There is a standard delivery fee of AED 15 per shopping cart. There will be an extra charge of AED 75 for out of delivery areas located within the UAE. The amount of your shopping cart along with the delivery fee will be collected by a Parzel courier at the time of delivery. Please note that goods will not be handed over until the full amount has been received by the courier. Please also note that fod COD deliveries the courier only carries a limited amount of change therefore please endeavor to have the correct amount for the courier.
Delivery charges outside of UAE
We use Fedex for all our international shipments. Fedex rates are based on actual or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, and is calculated during checkout. Shipments will be processed only after credit card payments are verified. International shipments are likely to incur customs fees and duties. Unfortunately it is extremely difficult to quantify exactly how much you'll have to pay in customs fees, as import duties vary from country to country, and on occasion from state to state as well. Prices shown on our website are exclusive of any duties and taxes.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you provide when placing your order. In most cases we recommend that this is a business address or home address. Our carriers will attempt delivery between the hours of 9am and 5pm Sunday to Thursday to the address provided. Orders placed before 10:00 pm on a business working day for deivery within the UAE will be processed the same day and shipped out for next day delivery. For international deliveries an estimated delivery date is given at the time of checkout. Habibi.ae cannot guarantee this delivery date but will endeavour to try and ensure you get your goods as quickly as possible.
- Where on the website we have indicated items in stock, we shall endeavor but not guarantee to deliver ordered goods, the next working day within the UAE. Please note that we do all we can to ensure good stock levels, but inevitably we may become out of stock on some items. We continually monitor our stock levels. In most cases goods arrive next day with our customers. It may be the case that if some items are not in stock, or the balance is not in stock, we shall inform you either by your email address or by telephone of the same, and advise you of the anticipated delivery date.
- Once dispatched, customers are provided with a tracking ID, to help track the status of deliveries. This allows us to know that you received your delivery in good order and in time. A signature will be required on delivery. Somebody will need to sign for your delivery unless you specify special delivery instructions in advance.
- Due to the nature of some of our products being fragile, we offer delivery only via our premium courier partner Parzel, whom we know will look after your package with the greatest care.
- When your order arrives you must check for damages and or shortages. Claims for damages and or shortages have to be made within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery. Claims for damages and/or shortages made after 48 hours of your delivery arriving may be refused. Time and date of delivery is recorded with our carriers.
- In order to prevent delivery failures we recommend that you provide us with as much delivery information as possible. Detailed addresses with landmarks and complete and valid mobile numbers help expedite your delivery.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under localhost’s control we will inform you as soon as possible.
Habibi.ae is not a courier or freight company and as such we do not make any profit on shipping. All our prices include packing. We take care not to be wasteful with excessive packing material, and do our best to ensure that your order arrives in the best condition possible.
Receipt of your goods
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- When your order arrives you must check for damages and or shortages.
Claims for damages and or shortages have to be made within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery. Claims for damages and or shortages made after 48 hours of your delivery arriving will be refused. Time and date of delivery is recorded with our carriers.
Damages and or Shortages
- To make a claim for any damages and or shortages you must immediately send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your invoice number and the details of the damages or shortages.
- If a return shipment needs to be booked, we will issue you with a return code and Parzel will get in touch with you to pick up the shipment.
At habibi.ae we fully accept our goods back as long as they are in the same condition as when shipped and not used and the return procedure has been fully completed within 7 days of you signing for the goods.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must within 7 working days of receiving the goods send an email to email@example.com stating your invoice number and that you wish to cancel or return your order. You may only do so providing the goods have not been used or modified in any way and that they are returned with their original packaging and the goods are in a resalable condition.
- To return a shipment you need to arrange for the product to be returned to us at Parzel Warehouse, Street 5b, Al Quoz Ind Area 1. The pick up is required to be booked by yourself with Parzel Express Courier & Logistics, who will issue you with a return code and Parzel will get in touch with you to pick up the shipment.
- Upon receipt of the goods, we will issue a store credit for you to use on Habibi.ae. within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you for the goods only, and not for the packing and shipping by habibi.ae.