We have Habibi's all over the place looking, searching, seeking for those bright spark products that don't have a home and bring them all under one big shiny Dubai based roof. These products now need good homes. They need looking after and they want to be used.
We at habibi have made it our personal responsibility that no-one - no mother, father, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend or pet ever has to receive a pair of socks as a gift again. Unless those socks contain magic beans of course.
We receive new product ideas via messages in bottles, notes attached to pigeons and most recently a machine in the corner of our mad hat offices once called a fax spluttered into life and pushed out a piece of paper from an outpost in a far off land with a drawing of possibly the most ingenious idea we've seen in the last 15 years (its on our site somewhere for you to find).
We are constantly changing, constantly moving and all to bring you, our Habibis the best online shopping experience of your lives. We want you to whoop, scream, holler and shout when you use Habibi.ae and if it doesn't then tell us!
We know you'll want to - but don't keep us a secret. We are here to share - bring joy to these wonderful, crazy products' lives and tell everyone you know - literally shout from the rooftops Habibi.ae it really is the only place to be.
Habibi.ae is always looking for forward thinking new buck or old wise owl partners.
We love what we do and we want to share the love.
If you are a retailer, corporate or web portal looking for new exciting products to feature please get in touch.
Habibi.ae is all about fantastic and innovative products. If you are a product wholesaler and would like to showcase your products on habibi.ae our crackpot team of habibi scientists are always looking for products to test in the habibi lab. If they approve your products - it's on the fast track to habibi heaven and goes straight onto the site where it will be bathed in milk and fed grapes by habibi angels.
It's how all products want to be treated.
If you think you have the next big thing on your hands or are looking for a fast route to market we want to hear from you. We've seen the craziest products creating the biggest crazes and becoming global phenomenons.
Contact Us on email@example.com
Delivery on orders within the UAE
For all orders within the UAE, your order will be dispatched using our premium courier partner Parzel. There is a standard delivery fee of AED 15 per shopping cart. There will be an extra charge of AED 75 for out of delivery areas located within the UAE. The amount of your shopping cart along with the delivery fee will be collected by a Parzel courier at the time of delivery. Please note that goods will not be handed over until the full amount has been received by the courier. Please also note that fod COD deliveries the courier only carries a limited amount of change therefore please endeavor to have the correct amount for the courier.
Delivery charges outside of UAE
We use Fedex for all our international shipments. Fedex rates are based on actual or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, and is calculated during checkout. Shipments will be processed only after credit card payments are verified. International shipments are likely to incur customs fees and duties. Unfortunately it is extremely difficult to quantify exactly how much you'll have to pay in customs fees, as import duties vary from country to country, and on occasion from state to state as well. Prices shown on our website are exclusive of any duties and taxes.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you provide when placing your order. In most cases we recommend that this is a business address or home address. Our carriers will attempt delivery between the hours of 9am and 5pm Sunday to Thursday to the address provided. Orders placed before 10:00 pm on a business working day for deivery within the UAE will be processed the same day and shipped out for next day delivery. For international deliveries an estimated delivery date is given at the time of checkout. Habibi.ae cannot guarantee this delivery date but will endeavour to try and ensure you get your goods as quickly as possible.
- Where on the website we have indicated items in stock, we shall endeavor but not guarantee to deliver ordered goods, the next working day within the UAE. Please note that we do all we can to ensure good stock levels, but inevitably we may become out of stock on some items. We continually monitor our stock levels. In most cases goods arrive next day with our customers. It may be the case that if some items are not in stock, or the balance is not in stock, we shall inform you either by your email address or by telephone of the same, and advise you of the anticipated delivery date.
- Once dispatched, customers are provided with a tracking ID, to help track the status of deliveries. This allows us to know that you received your delivery in good order and in time. A signature will be required on delivery. Somebody will need to sign for your delivery unless you specify special delivery instructions in advance.
- Due to the nature of some of our products being fragile, we offer delivery only via our premium courier partner Parzel, whom we know will look after your package with the greatest care.
- When your order arrives you must check for damages and or shortages. Claims for damages and or shortages have to be made within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery. Claims for damages and/or shortages made after 48 hours of your delivery arriving may be refused. Time and date of delivery is recorded with our carriers.
- In order to prevent delivery failures we recommend that you provide us with as much delivery information as possible. Detailed addresses with landmarks and complete and valid mobile numbers help expedite your delivery.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under localhost's control we will inform you as soon as possible.
Habibi.ae is not a courier or freight company and as such we do not make any profit on shipping. All our prices include packing. We take care not to be wasteful with excessive packing material, and do our best to ensure that your order arrives in the best condition possible.
Receipt of your goods
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- When your order arrives you must check for damages and or shortages.
Claims for damages and or shortages have to be made within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery. Claims for damages and or shortages made after 48 hours of your delivery arriving will be refused. Time and date of delivery is recorded with our carriers.
Damages and or Shortages
- To make a claim for any damages and or shortages you must immediately send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your invoice number and the details of the damages or shortages.
- If a return shipment needs to be booked, we will issue you with a return code and Parzel will get in touch with you to pick up the shipment.
At habibi.ae we fully accept our goods back as long as they are in the same condition as when shipped and not used and the return procedure has been fully completed within 7 days of you signing for the goods.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must within 7 working days of receiving the goods send an email to email@example.com stating your invoice number and that you wish to cancel your order. You may only do so providing the goods have not been fitted or modified in any way, that they are returned with their original packaging and the goods are in a resalable condition.
- If a return shipment needs to be booked, we will issue you with a return code and Parzel will get in touch with you to pick up the shipment.
- Upon receipt of the goods, we will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you for the goods only, and not for the packing and shipping by habibi.ae.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the UAE for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
If you have used the habibi.ae web site before for browsing or purchasing products, it is possible that we may have information about you which is being used to provide information to you regarding offers or events etc that you may find useful. We will continue to provide you with such information unless you request us not to.
If you are a new customer we will ask you whether or not you would like to receive information on future offers, events, new Products and related activities which we believe could be useful for you. We assure you that we will not inundate you with meaningless (junk) emails, but would like to keep you up-to-date with what's going on at habibi.ae
When you receive any of these emails you will find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email. This is a one click unsubscribe process and by clicking you will opt out of receiveing any future mails or offers from habibi.ae. Should you wish to restart receiving these emails and offers again you will have to re-subscribe.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies but from time to time we may want to share data with other reputable companies who may have interesting offers and information for you. We agree not to send you any marketing emails or pass your details over to third parties unless you give us your permission to do so, or unless we have it already.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of AED 60 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Or by snail mail at Habnet DMCC Jumeirah Lake Tower Cluster X3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, P.O.Box 56379
PAYMENT PROCESSING. For purposes of payment processing the registered company through which any credit card payments will be processed is
DUNENET UK LTD. (08998127)
75/77 MARGARET STREET
LONDON W1W SY8
For any queries related to payment processing please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Habnet DMCC to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Habnet DMCC to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Habnet DMCC.
REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 13 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Habnet DMCC through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Habnet DMCC's prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Habnet DMCC will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Habnet DMCC has no control over these sites or the content within them. Habnet DMCC does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Habnet DMCC does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Habnet DMCC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. Habnet DMCC may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Habnet DMCC will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At Habnet DMCC's request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to Habnet DMCC or perfect these rights, titles or interests in Habnet DMCC's name.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. Habnet DMCC MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. Habnet DMCC ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. Habnet DMCC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF Habnet DMCC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF Habnet DMCC WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to Habnet DMCC, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Habnet DMCC an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Habnet DMCC may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Habnet DMCC for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Habnet DMCC. Any communication or materials you send to Habnet DMCC will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Habnet DMCC for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Habnet DMCC is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
SITE OPERATION. Habnet DMCC controls this Site from the U.A.E. Habnet DMCC makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.